Process Control is always looking for talented individuals to join our sales and engineering teams! Interested applicants should send cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
For specific job openings, see below:
- Experience Open
- Minimum Degree – 4 Year
- Benefits include Medical, Dental and 401K
- Electrical Engineering (EE or EET), Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics
Job Description – Software Engineer:
Process Control Corp designs Industrial Equipment and Systems for the Plastics Industry. As an OEM we provide quality Systems, Equipment, Controls, and Software for both national and international markets.
Process Control Corp is seeking qualified and highly motivated Software Engineers to join our team. This position encompasses programming of applications that control rate, material handling, communications and user interfaces. The current primary role is to develop and modify various industrial applications for our industrial equipment. Experience with C is a must.
Job Tasks and Duties:
- Software Development for Industrial Equipment
- Modification to existing applications
- Development of communication between equipment
- Review and Test the effectiveness of code both on the desk and in equipment
Job Requirements – Software Engineer Qualifications and Skills:
- BS in Electrical Engineering (EE or EET), Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics Engineering, or Physics
- Skilled in Engineering Sciences: Logic and Programming
- C experience and embedded programming
- Familiarity with Subversion Check-in/Check-out/Merge procedures a plus
- Familiarity with B&R, Rockwell, Siemens and/or HMIs a plus
- Familiarity with ethernet and industrial protocols a plus: including TCP/IP, Modbus TCP and others a plus
- Education in Control Theory is a plus
- Experience with User Interfaces GUI is a plus
Process Control Corporation was founded in 1967. Process Control Corp supplies high quality auxiliary plastics processing equipment to the Plastics Industry.