Product Spotlight: Vacuum Receivers (Part 2)Leave a Comment
Previously we considered the importance of proper receiver sizing. In particular, we considered a standard receiver with flapper discharge automatically loading a continuous gravimetric blender utilizing a sequencing control.
Now we list some receiver options and features:
- Capacities range from 0.07 up to 5.0 cubic feet with body diameters of 12”, 16” or 20”.
- Steep wall (70 degree) cones and large discharge (up to 5”) for poor flowing materials
- RN Type with Pull-Out Pellet Screens
- Different screen mesh sizes available
- Oversized 12” x 12” Pull-Out Pellet screen available on 16” or larger diameter receivers
- RG Type with Nytex Filters for dusty materials
- RP Type with internal filter bags with automatic and continuous cleaning for dusty materials
- Material and Vacuum Line Sizes: 1.5” to 4.5” diameter in 0.5” increments.
- Carbon or Stainless steel construction
- Standard (up to 180 degrees F) or High Temperature (up to 350 degrees F) construction
- Air operated sequencing valve in lid of receiver
- Check valve for connection to common material supply
- Standard Discharge –Flapper of all metal construction means no wear parts (no seals required)
- Positive Control Discharge
- Knife Gate
- Swing Gate
- Control Voltages
- Connection Options (any combination of the following)
- Junction Box for landing wires
- Proximity Switches (load level)
- Connection cabling – DB9, IEC
Click here for more information on RN Series Vacuum Receivers and RP Series Vacuum Powder Receivers.