One of the latest features added to the auxiliary section of the extended base of the new Guardian 3 gravimetric batch blender is an option high powered magnet. With a single magnet positioned directly beneath the mixer discharge gate, any ferrous contamination will be caught before going to the process. This simple and low cost option eliminates the need for a separate magnet drawer, typically mounted between the blender and extruder or molding machine.
Other options for the extended base include a small surge bin as shown, a funnel with hose stub for mezzanine mounting, a material pickup box for floor mounting and a weigh hopper for gravimetric extrusion control.
Guardian Series 3 Features:
- All-in-one removable metering unit and material hopper
- Improved material hopper for clean-out convenience
- Cartridge style metering gates
- Integral surge hopper option
- Stationary loading platform
- Quick-Release Polycarbonate Mixer Access Doors
- All Stainless Steel Construction