In today’s entry, we would like to highlight the features of our integrated real-time trending, material management, and monitoring program called Blend Manager.
Blender Manager has integrated real-time trending, historical trend data, material management and monitoring in a single package. A simple, easy to use wizard guides the user through setup of program settings. The program itself has been thoroughly designed for reliability and ease of use. All settings and data are stored in SQL databases. Communications with Process Control’s equipment is via Modbus TCP. The driver is integrated into the software and requires no complicated setup. Here are some more of the program’s features:
Trending and Historical Data
• Both real-time and historical trend data can be zoomed and/or scaled on both X and Y axis.
• Move between viewing real-time and historical trend data with a simple tabbed interface.
• Real-Time data is seamlessly stored to a historical SQL database.
• Material management report generation can be generated based on a defined shift schedule or on the fly as needed.
• Material management reports can be sent to a printer or saved as a PDF.
• Monitor critical equipment parameters on a single window.
For more information on Blend Manager, please download the product cut sheet or contact us directly at email@example.com.