Today’s product spotlight will focus on our Guardian® Series 2 Gravimetric Batch Blender. This blender was developed for processors who want the simplicity of operation combined with the most accurate dispensing and superior blend homogeneity at a low cost.
The outlet of each of the individual material hoppers is equipped with a fast acting V-gate valve. Each of the materials is dispensed sequentially into a common weighing hopper in the desired proportions. The weighed materials are then released into a separate mixing chamber which provides the most consistent homogeneous blend of any batch type blender.
Process Control engineers have produced a highly advanced metering and weighing system that accurately controls each ingredient of every batch to the desired amounts and is not averaged over multiple batches as is common in other batch blenders in the industry. At the blender’s highest accuracy setting, each ingredient can be dispensed to an accuracy of +/-0.02%
The metering gates are controlled with one initial dispense cycle and then the balance of the requested weight amount is fine tuned by “short cycling” the gate. Every batch is exact. The competition makes up for discrepancies on the next batch. Why assume that their next batch will correct the previous inaccurate batch? Do it right the first time, every time.
- Capacity and Sizing: Available in 2.5kg, 5kg, 12kg, 18kg, and 25kg (1kg and 2kg are also available with our Guardian Series 3 design).
- Segmented Material Hoppers: Available with 4-8 elements in individual fixed hoppers that are welded together. Special configurations for up to 12 ingredients.
- Each hopper has one 90° side and no transition sections for improved material flow.
- Hopper access doors with redesigned latching system.
- Detached weigh hopper discharge gate actuator for improved performance.
- Removable cartridge style dispensing gates for ease of maintenance and clean-out.
- Optimized V-design metering gates for improved accuracy and dispensing range.
- Color touch screen operator interface.
Click here for more information on our product line of Guardian Series 2 Batch Blenders.
Visit our YouTube page to see the Guardian Series 2 in action!